I thought it might be helpful to share my experience getting the UDP ports opened up. Windows 10, Kaspersky AV, Linksys WRG1900ACS router, WiMax ISP through SpeedConnect. I opened the ports in Kaspersky, didn't work. I turned Kaspersky off temporarily, didn't work. I opened the ports in my router (several different ways), didn't work. I called my ISP and asked if my radio modem was blocking ports. Answer was maybe. He checked and said it was. He would have to get upper level tech manager to approve changes. I pushed him to turn off all the packet inspections and rules so I could control it all with my router. That worked.