SOLD Tytera MD-2017 dual band GPS 2m/440 DMR and analog HT

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W3ZW, Oct 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
  1. W3ZW

W3ZW Ham Member QRZ Page

I am selling my TYT MD-2017 DMR and analog HT, dual band. Works for both 2m and 440 analog and DMR repeaters. It has the latest software release which includes the 100,000 contact capability, so I have the DMR user database (as of August) loaded in. It's easy to refresh it with the latest version. It is nice and loud and has very clear audio. Comes with all the original accessories- antenna, belt clip, battery, charger, manual, and programming cable. It is also GPS enabled, so you can use it with APRS. It's a very nice radio, but I have too many and I've been given the ultimatum to reduce the number of radios around. As I don't have as much time to work repeaters lately, this is the one I have to sell.

I bought this in early July 2017 new, it has been very very gently used, probably hasn't even got 5 hours on it. I bought it for $235 including the shipping, i'm willing to part with it for $185 shipped.

Paypal is preferred. If you want to pay by personal check or money order, that's OK too, but I won't ship it until payment clears. Paypal is the best way to get it shipped quickly.

I will be working this weekend and likely will not have an opportunity to read email or go to the post office to ship it before Monday morning, so if you don't hear from me over the weekend, I'm not ignoring you.

See the pictures and the video- it's really a nice radio.

-Drew W3ZW

Attached Files:

2. W3ZW

W3ZW Ham Member QRZ Page

Oops- forgot to include my email address-

It’s W3ZW@arrl.net

3. W3ZW

W3ZW Ham Member QRZ Page

PRICE REDUCED - $150 shipped

It has come to my attention that the price on these has dropped from when I bought it, and the $185 price I was asking for originally is around what some retailers are selling it for now.

Priced to sell at $150, including shipping to anywhere in the USA via insured Priority Mail.

Drew, W3ZW
    w3zw@arrl.net

4. W3ZW

W3ZW Ham Member QRZ Page

Pending completion of sale to Kevin

5. W3ZW

W3ZW Ham Member QRZ Page

SOLD!

Thank you Kevin

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.