ad: M2Ant-1

TYT/Tytera MD-380 UHF DMR portable

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N4ZTA, Jun 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. N4ZTA

N4ZTA Ham Member QRZ Page

For sale is a MINT in box UHF DMR portable, TYT/Tytera MD-380. This radio is a great inexpensive way to get on DMR-MARC or any DMR HAM network. Nothing more is needed to buy, package includes radio, two antennas both stubby and long whips, desktop charger, 2000mah lithium ion battery, belt clip, programming cable and software. Programming software will accept a codeplug from a CS-700 with a 5 second hex edit. Radio features a full 5 watts of RF power (1 watt low selectable), full 400-480MHz coverage, full color display, 1000 channels, works on both digital DMR and analog (narrow and wideband), CTCSS and DCS, and DTMF encode/decode. It also has a standard SMA connector for connection to an external antenna for mobile/base use. I have programmed the radio once and tested in on our local DMR MARC system and put it back in the box.

This is a solid performer and a great radio. I got a good deal on two and only need to keep one. Check prices and see what they sell for on Ebay from other USA sellers. Guaranteed to work and be exactly as shown. Get on DMR today without breaking the bank with a NEW radio with everything you need. No borrowing programming cables or risking infecting your PC with bootleg programming software or risking it buying some used radio off Ebay.

Price is $140 including shipping anywhere in the USA. I accept Paypal from CONFIRMED USA addresses only. I will ship to your CONFIRMED USA Paypal address within 24-48 hours of receipt of cleared payment receipt and provide tracking at that time. I do not accept Western Union, personal checks, EBT cards, your cousin's credit card or any other scams so don't bother trying LOL. Actual radio you are getting is shown in my photos and this is what you will get.

Send email to erik dot bagby at gmail dot com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. KV6O

KV6O Ham Member QRZ Page

E-mail sent...

Steve
    KV6O

3. N4ZTA

N4ZTA Ham Member QRZ Page

Radio has been SOLD!

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.