For Sale TYT TH9800 Parts Only

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K5LRV, Jan 12, 2019 at 10:35 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. K5LRV

K5LRV Ham Member QRZ Page

Although this radio is complete it is not working. I am just about positive that it is just a bad face plate but I have moved on to other radios now. If someone is better at circuit boards and such it could be an easy fix but that is not my thing. Radio does complete with all the accessories from the factory and the original box. I even have the original receipt when it was purchased new in 2017.

It worked great when I first got it and then it began to do funny things. The left VFO would get the squelch stuck wide open on turn on and then it started locking up the whole face plate. For a while a factory reset would clear out all the issues and it would work again for a while. Now I can't even get the thing to turn on any more. If I knew someone around that had another of these radios I would attempt to see if their face plate work with the body but no one close to me possesses one.

I am asking $100 but I am willing to negotiate on the price. I don't really know what a parts radio would go for and I am just looking to regain some of my investment. I prefer paypal and will ship with insurance. All sales will be final, as I said earlier this radio is not functioning correctly now. Please email or text with any question I am not trying to hide anything.

Smith.semperfi@gmail.com
    903-424-one six nine nine

Attached Files:

2. K5LRV

Sale Pending.....

3. K5LRV

Radio is SOLD. Thank you

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.