For Sale TYT TH-UVF1 136-174/400-470Mhz FM Radio

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WA2NWN, May 27, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. WA2NWN

WA2NWN XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I am selling a TYT TH-UVF1 Handheld FM Transceiver. Comes in original box with all original parts. Shows signs of wear on bottom of radio and small blemish on base of antenna. Neither of which will affect operation. Guaranteed to work with no issues. Radio comes with manual, two lithium-ion batteries (radio comes with one in box and I will include a back-up battery), belt clip, antenna, hand strap, cell phone type ear piece/mic, desktop charger, and power supply. Radio was factory reset and all of my presets were taken out of memory.

Asking $70 dollars which includes USA domestic shipping.

Radio features, CTCSS, DCS, Dual- Band, Dual Receive, Dual Standby (monitor two channels at same time), Scrambler, 2 Tone, 5 Tone, ANI Code, DTMF, Emergency Alert, program NOAA Weather Channels, Digital FM Radio Receiver for FM Broadcast Band 88 to 108 Mhz, Power settings of 1 watt, 4 watts, and 5 watts. Transmits and receives 136 to 174 Mhz (2 Meters VHF) and 400 to 470 Mhz (70cm UHF).

Attached Files:

2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.