For Sale TYT MD-390 UHF/DMR/GPS

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W7FJ, Dec 3, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
  1. W7FJ

W7FJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Selling a like new TYT MD-390 UHF/DMR/GPS HT radio w/ all the accessories in the photos. I have 2 of these great radios and never use the extra one, so I’m selling it. The radio is in great working condition and was only pulled out of the box to install the MD380Tools FW to match my other radio which enhances the DMR experience since it allows the DMR callsign database to be installed on the radio for IDing inbound DMR traffic plus a lot of other great features. The older FW can be reflashed if needed, but I’m going to leave the MD380Tools installed on this radio since it’s an upgraded option especially for DMR use.

The MD-390 radio comes w/ everything you see in the photos including drop in DC charger, headset mic, 2 antennas, programming cable, manual and original box.

Asking $100 + $10 Shipping (US Only) = $110

Payment method - Paypal. Email to harbinger910 at gmail dot com for any further questions.

73 / Rob
    w7fj

Attached Files:

2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.