Sale/Trade TYT MD-380 UHF & MMDVM Hotspot

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W4ZZK, Sep 10, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. W4ZZK

W4ZZK Ham Member QRZ Page

Have a good DMR package available here... a TYT MD-380 UHF DMR Radio and an MMDVM Hotspot.

Hotspot has Pi-Star v3.4.17 Installed, freshly updated dashboard to 20190905, and has been factory reset.

The MD380 works just fine. Battery holds a good charge. At some point it developed a small crack in the top left corner. It does not go all the way through the plastic, so water/dirt ingress has not been a problem. Both the hotspot and radio work great as of this moment, however due to part-swappers, they are sold/traded as-is.

Package offered would include the DMR Radio with Charger, Hotspot with Antenna, and a 5VDC Power Brick.

I'd like to trade for a non-chinese Dual Band VHF/UHF Radio... would like to find a Kenwood TM-D700A or something similar. Lots of dead analog air out there because everyone has moved to digital. Open to hearing other offers. Would be open to any Fusion capable Radios as well. **You ship, I ship**.

Have not priced for a sale, and would like to trade the package only at this time. My info is good on QRZ.
    0910191631a.jpg 0910191638a.jpg 0910191638b.jpg 0910191643.jpg

2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.