ad: elecraft

TyQSL - a Modern Online Logbook

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by DO5TY, Mar 7, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. DO5TY

DO5TY Ham Member QRZ Page

It all started as a little Private Project but now everyone can use the Web based Onlie Logbook that was programmed by me, Manuel Do5TY.

[​IMG]

After a while some friendly Hams wanted to use my Logbook Software as well, that i made only for my own use at first. So i added a User system and a lot of other Things to make it useable for others, then i tought: Why not make it Public? So here it is, a Logbook where you have all QSOs in one Place and that you can use on any Device you like anywhere. Please take a look at the Website for more Informations about all functions.

The best thing is, it's Free to use and financed by donations. People that donate more then 12€ / Year will get a Pro Account with a really nice QSO Map Feature and maybe other Features that are a bit costly for me in the Future.

It took a lot of time to get it all to the current state it is in and i hope that many people will enjoy it. I Already got a lot of Feedback from Users and improved many things in the past Month, so feel free to conatct me for any suggestions or feature requests.

Registration and Infos under: https://tyqsl.eu

[​IMG]

2. ON2WI

ON2WI XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Link is broken?

3. KE5CDK

KE5CDK Ham Member QRZ Page

4. DO5TY

DO5TY Ham Member QRZ Page

Yeah something went wrong above, just click onto the link in KE5CDKs Post:)

5. KF5KWO

KF5KWO Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

"...with the help of a lot of caffeine." <-- I like that!!