ad: Radclub22-1

TX Factor the UK's First TV Show dedicated to Amateur Radio available to view now!

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by G0FGX, Feb 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. VE3IPA

VE3IPA Ham Member QRZ Page

Very well done gents, keep up the good work!

2. K7CTC

K7CTC Ham Member QRZ Page

Just finished watching the first episode and I am impressed. I look forward to seeing more episodes in this format. Not to discount the efforts of the Ham Nation team on twit.tv, but it is a nice change to see some filming done out in the field instead of in the shack. I'm happy that I now have two shows to watch :)

But then, Ham Nation is live and this is edited... Both great shows!

3. KK6DCT

KK6DCT Ham Member QRZ Page

Fantastic show guys, awesome production quality.

Really enjoyed all the segments out in the field... so much more interesting than watching guys sitting in the shack talking to each other (sorry Ham Nation!).

Keep up the great work, and looking forward to the next episode.

Kevin KK6DCT

4. K0MD

K0MD Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Wonderful program. Informative, real-life and not a talking head format! I especially enjoyed the aspects about SOTA and the Marconi station. Real stories for HF hams. What a rare treat in what is otherwise a FM/VHF oriented hobby.

5. 2E0KVJ

2E0KVJ Ham Member QRZ Page

hi bob, mike and nick
    well done , good show ,, keep it up ,, and speak to you all soon
    73 m6kvj dave

6. KB0MAI

KB0MAI Ham Member QRZ Page

Just watched the 1st show and it was very enjoyable to watch. Looking forward to seeing more shows in the future.

7. 2E0OZI

2E0OZI Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes I enjoyed it too - makes me want to get into SOTA and visit Poldhu.

8. KG0MN

KG0MN Ham Member QRZ Page

What a very well made program, the presenters and all of people that make this show possible are to be applauded for a great addition to the amateur radio media which is now available to all hams.

9. ZL1FMA

ZL1FMA Ham Member QRZ Page

Just like to say well done to the guys (and girls) for creating this video. Just a tip though. If the programme was to make it onto normal broadcast television, it would be wise to keep it edited to 29 mins, length for non commercial stations or 23min 30 secs for commercial stations. Possibly extra work for that to happen, but it would certainly could be the programme you created that finds it's place first, on a public or private community tv network somewhere in the world. Good luck to you all for the future. 73 Frank de ZL1FMA.

10. K2GTV

K2GTV Ham Member QRZ Page

Wow.. One of the best ham radio show out there. Love the fact that the cast is energetic and leaves their shacks . Very well put together! Great Job! Can't wait for the 2nd, 3rd, ect ect...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
  11. EI9FDB

EI9FDB Ham Member QRZ Page

What a refreshing change from the usual bilge that calls itself TV these days. This programme entirely complies with the original ethos of public television - to inform, to educate, to entertain. This it does in spades.

All who are associated with the show deserve the highest accolade. Keep up the good work, you're doing an A+ job.

Bill
    EI9FDB, G7ENQ

12. VA7GY

VA7GY Ham Member QRZ Page

Just found the link on QRZ. Excellent show. I have just one issue. Technically, walking around with a handheld is not portable, it's mobile. Portable is when you move your base station to another site and set up there temporarily. Aside from that, I look forward to seeing additional episodes. 73, Garry VA7SJ

13. 2E0FGQ

2E0FGQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks Frank for your positive comments. We have already been approached by a public TV station in the US.

Nick 2E0FGQ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.