ad: NI4L-2

SOLD TV7 D/U Tube Tester

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KD0YX, Apr 21, 2017 at 2:40 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-gcopper
  1. KD0YX

KD0YX Ham Member QRZ Page

Fully Operational TV7 D/U Tube Tester

I will not go into a lot of general specifications and features of (probably) one of the most famous Vacuum Tube Testers of all time. Those things are readily available on line. I can say that this particular TV7 is in good condition cosmetically and is fully operational. Everything is working fine but this TV7 has not been refurbished or rebuilt as far as I know. I will sell this to anywhere in the CONUS for $495 Plus Actual shipping via FedEx Ground. I take PayPal but would hold this in your name for a week if you prefer to send a Postal Money Order. You can Pick this up here in Rapid City, SD but we could arrange a pick up in Fargo, ND or Denver CO. Please respond via email (kd0yx@hotmail.com) or you can call me at 701-361-5856 anytime from 7AM to 9PM MDT. I am good on QRZ. Thanks for looking KDØYX

1QRZ.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG 10.JPG

KK6QMS likes this.
  2. KD0YX

KD0YX Ham Member QRZ Page

This item has been sold for my asking price. Thanks to all that responded!

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.