Turkey Day Net 2020 - MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!!

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by K9ASE, Nov 7, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. KI4POT

KI4POT Ham Member QRZ Page

Might try to join if I can rig up a quick and dirty wire antenna. Lots of QRM around here though, which is why I don't have a permanent station or antenna at home.

Chris

2. N5PAR

N5PAR Ham Member QRZ Page

I’m in. We’re having a small at home Thanksgiving this year. So I should have time to play on the radio. My 40 meter EFHW works pretty well. I’ve made a number of contacts on 40 meters during the day this last week so we’ll see what happens. Maybe 20 meters will also cooperate.

WZ7U likes this.
  3. W4NNF

W4NNF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Looking forward to it. I was telling a buddy I hadn't read a word about it on the Zed...missed this thread somehow. :oops:

4. WB2WIK

WB2WIK Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

For those trying during sunlight hours, try 20m first.

40m at dusk and later.

W4NNF likes this.
  5. KJ6ZOL

KJ6ZOL Ham Member QRZ Page

Having Thanksgiving alone due to being high risk for covid. Will write this down and try to remember to call in. Will likely be on 20m during the day.

6. KE8IWM

KE8IWM Ham Member QRZ Page

I'll nose around 40 and 20. Hope to run into a few of you

7. KJ4YEV

KJ4YEV Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I'll probably be on 3880 or 3885.

WD4IGX likes this.
  8. KN4LGM

KN4LGM Ham Member QRZ Page

Looking forward to the net!

9. KQ0J

KQ0J XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I will be looking for it - hope I can say hi to some other stations - the last few years it has been pretty much a net control talking to everyone
    individually instead of a ' roundtable ' format.

10. W4PG

W4PG Super Moderator Lifetime Member 279 Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

For once not working this year so I plan to be around. SFI up to 104, which is almost unbelievable so maybe we can try some on 10 meters! Otherwise I'll be around on 20 but SteppIR won't tune on 40 right now so won't be around on that band. Hope to see many of you on the air!

...............Bob