For Sale TUNER TAMER - New accessory to simplify using a manual tuner with most Icom transceivers

Discussion in 'Ham Made Gear' started by WB8LLN, May 9, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. WB8LLN

WB8LLN Ham Member QRZ Page

Thank you to all who have purchased a Tuner Tamer!

Please note: New orders received between 6/13/19 and 6/30/19 will ship on July 1st.

2. WB8LLN

Once again, I would like to thank all of those who have purchased Tuner Tamer!

Please note: Orders received after this date will not ship until 8/27.

3. N1NA

N1NA Subscriber QRZ Page

Perhaps Yaseu someday?

4. WB8LLN

N1NA...
    Sorry for the delay with responding. Honestly, I developed the Tuner Tamer as a time saver in my own shack when turning
    my Icom 7300. I haven't spent any time looking into the requirements for a similar unit for Yaseu rigs.
    73.... Bob

5. KK5XX

KK5XX Ham Member QRZ Page

Got mine yesterday for my 7300. You just plug it in and go (no menu items to change etc.) ... it's that simple, and a great time saver. No more changing modes and power before and after setting my tuner and amp. Worth every penny

Frank
    KK5XX

6. WB8LLN

Frank

Thank you again for purchasing a Tuner Tamer!
    I'm glad that it meets your expectations and appreciate you taking the time to post your thoughts here.

Bob - WB8LLN

7. KC3KWA

KC3KWA Ham Member QRZ Page

Bob, is there anything specific I need to do to get this thing to work with the IC-7000? It's plugged in, the power is on, but when I press the button nothing happens. The LED shines nice and bright, but it's not switching my radio over to TX with a 10W carrier.