SOLD Tulip All-Mode 20W 160m-10m SDR Transceiver

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WA2T, Mar 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

Chad,

WA2T and I hoped to close a deal, but the break in option looks like it is a big time sink for him. Just wanted you to know that I have no problem if you want to buy from WA2T with the unit 'as-is' with no break-in. No hard feelings with seller or new buyer from this end:) I will let you work something out with WA2T; there is no unhappy prior buyer here:).

I just bought a solid state amp and will need an SDR radio with break-in and external 'PTT' capability..

Chip W1YW

2. WA2T

WA2T Ham Member QRZ Page

The Tulip is still available for sale.

It is available as originally designed, without QSK.

I currently do not have enough free time to finish the QSK modification and will be putting this effort on the back burner for next winter.

Robert

3. KN0CK

KN0CK Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Robert,

Wondering if you still have the Tulip SDR for sale. Please let me know - thanks es 73,

Marty (KN0CK)

4. WA2T

WA2T Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Marty,

Yes, the Tulip is still available. Sent you an email.

Robert

5. KG0MN

KG0MN Ham Member QRZ Page

Would you be open for a trade for IC-7000 with remote head mounting attachment. Works and looks great.

6. WA2T

WA2T Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for the interest and offer Kevin but I am not entertaining trades at this point in time.

7. WA2T

WA2T Ham Member QRZ Page

SOLD!!! To a true SDR enthusiast. Thanks Marty and QRZ!

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.