SOLD Tulip All-Mode 20W 160m-10m SDR Transceiver

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WA2T, Mar 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
  1. WA2T

WA2T Ham Member QRZ Page

CAT works. Spent a little time fiddling with it and got it working. The Tulip emulates Kenwood protocol, I used TS-480. Not yet clear if TX/RX audio over USB for digital modes works or not.

2. WA2T

WA2T Ham Member QRZ Page

I have designed a QSK board to replace the Tulip TX/RX relay(s). An interested party (who is a CW operator like me) was wondering about how quick and/or noisy the TX RX relays were. Answer: Too slow for CW QSK or semi-QSK operation. Solution: Modify design by adding a solid state QSK daughterboard to replace PA input and output relays. Fully reversible mod BTW. Work ongoing and will report back with results. Will then redouble efforts to sell second unit.

Robert

Tulip QSK.jpg

3. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

I will buy at $700. QSK board?

4. WA2T

WA2T Ham Member QRZ Page

I sent you an email Chip. Thanks for your interest.

5. KE0HMS

KE0HMS Ham Member QRZ Page

would take it if someone backs out. KE0HMS

6. WA2T

WA2T Ham Member QRZ Page

Will do Chad. I have been working on the QSK mod I came up with but with the change of seasons I find myself with less time to spend on electronics/ham radio at the moment. Thanks for your interest.

Robert

7. KE0HMS

KE0HMS Ham Member QRZ Page

Is the tulip still available? If not I have a line on an rs-918 for $450. Just looking to get either one very soon.

8. WA2T

WA2T Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Chad,

Started a conversation with you.

9. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

I am waiting for the mod; have not backed out.

Update please:)?

10. WA2T

WA2T Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Chip,

I have sent you an update by email. Thanks.

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.