SOLD TS-850SAT and accessories

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K5RT, Feb 14, 2018 at 8:06 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
  1. K5RT

K5RT Ham Member QRZ Page

I’m the second owner and have owned this radio since 1996 – no smoking home. Radio is surplus to my needs.

S/N is 211M series. Caps and battery have been replaced.

Radio has no issues. This TS-850SAT is in very good condition with a few small scratches on the covers. Buttons are not worn as you can see in the photo. Additional photos available upon request

Equipped with internal antenna tuner and YK-88C-1 Filter 8.8 MHz IF, 500 Hz Bandwidth and YK-455C-1 Filter 455 kHz IF, 500 Hz Bandwidth CW Filters (filters alone are worth $150!)

Transmitter opened for full coverage (to work 60 meters)

Includes mobile mic, DC power cord and bound copy of User manual.

Radio will be packed in its original box and double boxed for shipping

TS-850SAT price per above is $500. Buyer responsible for shipping & insurance.

No international sales, sorry. No Trades. PayPal OK. Personal check, USPS Money Order or Cashiers Check OK, but will ship upon clearing my bank (please allow 10 business days).

I’m located in the DFW Metroplex if you’d like to come try it, or meet for pick-up to save on shipping.

email: K5RT@verizon.net

Attached Files:

NY7Z likes this.
  2. K5RT

K5RT Ham Member QRZ Page

TS-850SAT has been SOLD

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.