Trying Win-EQF

Discussion in 'Logbooks & Logging Programs' started by W6AAL, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-Geochron
ad: HRDLLC-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
  1. W6AAL

W6AAL Ham Member QRZ Page

I am trying out Win-EQF and find it is straight forward and easy to use. It is not free: the author expects to be compensated eventually.

I will look at others before I get too may QSOs logged so changeover will not be too time consuming.

John
    W6AAL

2. DUPE-WS7X

DUPE-WS7X QRZ Member QRZ Page

Win-EQF

Win-EQF is a nice program I used it for many years.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2009
  3. KS8O

KS8O Ham Member QRZ Page

FB logging program

I have used Win-eqf since becoming licensed in 2004. I have over 15,000 q's logged on it. I use it as my general logging program for DX and other stuff. It has a great amount of versitility and is a very good general logger. I use N1MM for contesting and after the contest, I convert to adif format and send it to the Win-Eqf program. Works great

4. NL7W

NL7W Ham Member QRZ Page

Used Since the MS-DOS Days...

I've used this program since its MS-DOS days. Every Windows and DOS version has been superb. It would be hard not to recommend it. :)

5. KB9HGI

KB9HGI XML Subscriber QRZ Page

WIN EQF is a very nice little logging program that works well. But in my book the price is too high for this software. If they would lower the price some probably would sell more.

6. N9EGM

N9EGM Ham Member QRZ Page

How much is it, I've not been able to find out much.

7. KF6A

KF6A Ham Member QRZ Page

8. N5SGO

N5SGO Ham Member QRZ Page

log-eqf

I have used the EQF series from its startup. I think its about 29 bucks for your lifetime. Pretty cheap for me, I expect to live a long time. I have had computer crashes, and have lost the program several times. (I have a backup Now) The Guys at EQF have always replaced the registered version for free with no problem.:D Happy registered user here.
    Lee

9. KD1MA

KD1MA Ham Member QRZ Page

Discontinued

Being discontinued 12/31/09. Don't buy.

10. K1DX

K1DX Ham Member QRZ Page

Excellent logger, no mention of being discontinued

I just checked the eqf-software.com website and I find no mention of Win-EQF being discontinued. I don't know about the DOS version Log-EQF, however.

New .rig files are regularly added as newer radios are released. Modifying an existing .rig file for just released radios usually is easy using a text editor.

I am a registered DOS- and Win-EQF user. I've used EQF loggers since its early versions on DOS. It is easy to use, reliable, and can export log files to other programs or upload for LoTW, contest, or e-QSL credits.

I use Win-EQF for all of my logging including contests. It also integrates DX-Telnet very nicely to make a handy way to click on a spot and automatically qsy to that station's reported freq.

While it doesn't have the rich features beyond logging that the free Ham Radio Deluxe, it works superbly for logging as-is. And, it will run very nicely on older Win 95, 98 and ME platforms.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.