TRENDY DX Worked!

Discussion in 'The DX Zone' started by WA6MHZ, Apr 7, 2013.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. VK3KTT

VK3KTT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Well i got OJ0W finally a atno for me number 247 or so. My friend a ham for 30 years with 298 worked got him for an atno its not easy from here

2. W3WN

W3WN Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

QSL Via OH3WS

3. W5BIB

W5BIB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

All that says is QSL via bureau. I'll wait for the 'additional details' & maybe be able to QSL direct.

4. W3WN

W3WN Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

F6CYV's site (via DXLab's Pathfinder Online app) shows an address for him. But, suit yourself. I tried.

5. VK3KTT

bands have been quiet but i worked vk9l/dl1yaf lord howe island chris is only running 100watts but also making the trip into the US ok he was on 20m. d44ac is always exciting to work from vk got them on cw in the contest LP :) and sneaked in a got z63med Kosovo which is good for the worked all eu and the cq dx marathon

6. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I was tickled to work 3V8SS just before the contest began. Hope I show up in the log!!

7. VK3KTT

i have never heard them yet :(

8. VK3KTT

got ek0w/p today on 20m cw and all time new one for me Armenia :)

I tell you what this CW thing makes a real difference now i have worked dxcc in CW only been doing it for 6 months. i use a decoder and a keyer :) for the nay sayers :D

9. VK3KTT

there are 2 4W stations on the air at the moment "Timor Leste" both appear to be cw but worth getting i worked 4w/pe7t and there is 4W/N1YC who is james Brookes from Singapore both are excellent cw ops but they are quick but very workable they appear to be working the higher bands 20-10m so keep an ear out this isnt activated often. and there are no resident hams to my knowledge. both do Lotw pe7t does eqsl as well. Thats 137 for the year for me so pretty happy its almost 50- 50 with cw and ssb this time last year i was ssb only.. 2 atno's for me in the last few weeks so its a pretty good year
    cheers

10. AD5CL

AD5CL Ham Member QRZ Page

FG4NN last weekend on 17, J3E. Not particularly exciting to me or anyone else except I was simply testing a resonant dipole I threw up in the trees for listening. Kinda fun cobbling wire antennas outta junk (to include the center balun) and yakking to folks on it. Who knew ?

Heard a Japanese station the other day, working a guy on the right coast, same wire.

*shrug*