SOLD Trade Fusion Repeater for DMR Repeater

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KF4EOK, Jul 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KF4EOK

KF4EOK Ham Member QRZ Page

I was wanting to see if anyone might be willing to trade a Yaesu DR 1X Fusion repeater for a DMR repeater.
    I have a NEW DR 1x Fusion repeater that I did not use and was thinking of trying out the DMR side of digital.

Let me know if this sounds interesting to you. We can work on the details.

Check out my QRX page https://qrz.com/db/KF4EOK
    Also visit my website / forum at http://kf4eok.com
    You can contact me at 904-701-4FUN
    NO TEXT

IMG_7696.JPG

IMG_7690.JPG IMG_7687.JPG IMG_7688.JPG IMG_7689.JPG IMG_7691.JPG IMG_7692.JPG IMG_7693.JPG

2. KF4EOK

3. KF4EOK

4. KF4EOK

Here is my rack with another Fusion repeater installed and it shows my two Scom 7330 controllers.
    I could throw in a Scom 7330 controller and a second repeater for the right trade.
    I can also add cash to whatever deal is made. We are a group of local hams here in Jacksonville Florida that want to have our own DMR repeater to experiment with.

IMG_7697.JPG IMG_7698.JPG IMG_7699.JPG IMG_7700.JPG IMG_7702.JPG

5. KF4EOK

Thanks for the information. I do have an account with Motorola MOL so getting the CPS software would not be a problem. It seems like the XPR8400 and the MTR3000 can easily be found to buy. What is the difference between the two other than the power out?

6. N8CDW

N8CDW Ham Member QRZ Page

How much would you take in cash for the repeater?

Carl N8CDW

7. K8XG

K8XG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Sorry I know nothing about the MTR3000, only the 83/8400 series. on the 8400 look for one that does 1-25 watts, not the 25/40 watt version. It can't do full time duty at those ratings , at 2-4 watts out you can drive those older $100 Moto 4 watts in 80-100 out amps being sold second hand from police pulls. I have one of those and it lofs at putting out 40 watts all day on TG-3100 . Art

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
  8. KF4EOK

Thanks for all the responses.
    I have made a deal and this can now be marked closed.

Thanks

9. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.