ad: elecraft

Sale/Trade TRADE; Ft-950

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W0PEB, Mar 22, 2016.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. W0PEB

W0PEB Ham Member QRZ Page

I am going back out on the road and will be needing something more mobile . Here is my trade ,
    a mint Yaesu FT-950 . Comes with factory mic, original manual plus a signal link USB interface and a custom cover. It is in perfect condition but want a Mobile HF rig.
    What I am looking for is one of the following :
    A Yaesu ft857D with an ATAS 120A or tarheel antenna.
    Icom 706 MK2G with a screwdriver type antenna or auto tuner ,
    Or a Icom 7000 or 7100 with no antenna .
    sorry the pice is not better but can send more .
    Even trade only and you are welcome to come to my QTH to give my rig a test drive.
    Email me @ w0peb.phil@gmail.com or call text me 817-629-7504
    Thank you and god bless
    ft950.jpg

K5MTY likes this.
  2. VE2TYT

VE2TYT Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello I have an Icom IC-718 with the box and microphone owner's manual as well as power cables and also a Yaesu FT2500M with manual and cables also a LDG Z11 pro 2 that I can include in the transaction I am looking for a Yaesu FT950 I can send you pictures of the material on request! 73 Kevin

N2TTA likes this.
  3. K4WIS

K4WIS Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a Kenwood TS-480 SAT That is only 2 years old. Only 10 hours of use. Ordered it from HRO 2 years ago. Comes complete with everything. Original Box and Manual. k4wis2016@gmail.com

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.