ad: Bamatech-1

Trade for 811 or ?

Discussion in 'General Merchandise' started by KB2WVO, Aug 7, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-3
  1. KB2WVO

KB2WVO Ham Member QRZ Page

trade below scope for a 811 or something in that range. listen if you havent a clue on this scope. please dont ask.. this is NOT A TOY scope you buy at walmart. this is in the range of someone who knows astro and been doing it for a few years..
    this sold for around a grand if i remember back in the 90s.
    with extern focus it works as smooth as butter..

again this is NOT A TOY.... this scope needs care and love. you CAN NOT put it on just any mount. again sorry but i dont want to waste someones time if they dont know..
    you need a mount with a min weight of at least 35pound payload... AVX mounts or same payload from other makers will work fine thats the smallest mount to be used.

the focusr goes new for $130 -150.. it is in as new shape. used there $100 to 120 bucks. again sorry not bein rude. but if you have to ask why there is a extern focusr. you really dont need this scope.

scope been used very little by me. 2nd owner. it does need 3 new screws to hold the center mirror and outer ring in place. there is some screws but i never got to replaceing them.. $2 at hardware store. counter sunk 1/4inch long is all needed.. nothing great there. if you know what your doing..

new with mount is in the $2000 range.. thats a AVX mount. mounts are in the 8 to 900 range new. this does not have mount.. the newer version of this scope is in the $1200 range.
    this scope is awsome for eyeballin.. there so so for AP. but not recomened. unless you REALLY know what your doing..
    i may have the 6.3FR if i find it. i will ship after sell/trade no cost. i just havent looked for it yet.. may not find it. so its not a count on it. but again if i do find it. no xtra cost.

as you can see.. i have the metal cover . i have the back taped over to keep dust out. i dont like the inserts for dust. hi hi..
    has the dove tail. no finder. iam sure if you know what your doing. you probley already have a 50mm or so finder
    we pay our own shipping. even trade. this scope is worth every penny of a 811 or above. it will be shiped in orig box from celestron.

let me knwo what ya got. we go from there..
    thank you

IMG_1952.JPG IMG_1953.JPG IMG_1954.JPG IMG_1957.JPG IMG_1955.JPG