For Sale TONS of tube based gear etc. pickup load

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KJ6OJL, Aug 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. KJ6OJL

KJ6OJL Ham Member QRZ Page

:rolleyes:
    didn't you just clean out a few rooms a couple of months ago? ;) 600 if you want to pick up tonight ..
    id love to visit your place sounds like adventure but also nature.. Maybe some day :)

2. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hi Don - nice to see at least a lot of attention to your truck load of stuff. I really do hope you find a single buyer - and you still know that even if you don't, just some judicious parting out and eBay would be your new best friend

All the best for a speedy sale to a happy new caretaker - hopefully not another hoarder.

Dave
    W7UUU

3. KJ6OJL

Thanks Dave. And yea Id love to get them used. And yea the part out id love to do if I had space to store. As of now we have a garage with three printing presses and actual tons of type. I had a museum ready to buy it all but my hoarding family backed out at the last min.. So that kills the garage. And the room in staying in has over half the space taken by their stuff.
    I was kind of stuck in this situation by previous place having a drain vent break In the wall and flooding three rooms....

Lol anyhow I'm getting long winded and off track.

Thanks for the input I've kept everything jn mind you said in the email. And would love to do the one at a time. And soon enough id hope. Lot of chatter on this thread but seems not a total for sure yet.. And I think there is another tao boxes not on the truck

4. KJ6OJL

I think this will be a lesson next time to not rescue gear and all.. Only what I know I can use. And all I have now was a last min surprise.

5. KJ6OJL

Some have had hand drawn diagrams etc..
    But i don't know as of now time wise there isn't any. I've tried looking up museums around here and seems a couple but their "private". A few public but up by Frisco.. I'm tempted to pull the few things I wanted some copper wire ceramic insulators and a couple other things and just call it a day. I'd love to one by one everything but 283,hours a month is just no time for getting even to to the post office. I'm working 7 days a week.

Next time maybe I need to skip..

6. KJ6OJL

in the interest of freeing up my truck bed.
    anyone want to meet up tonight. I'll make it 500 tonight save the gear. ..
    humidity has been ok. But according to radio expecting more inland flow...

lemme know.
    email on here is best.

7. KJ6OJL

which ones? How much do you want to donate to the cause ?

Little late for me to call now.

As of now maybe ill just have locals come buy what they want and I know a ewaste guy.. I'll salvage what I want. Only insulators and maybe a box or two for future building..

8. KJ6OJL

There is three of them.
    Pm me what your willing to offer on all three..

9. KJ6OJL

if everyone wants to pick. I'm giving priority to everyone local first. Sorry everyone who are not but I work to much to properly pack and ship. I have no days off ever.
    Thanks for your time
    And putting up with the newbies attempt to rescue what I thought were gems.

Pm me and can set up a time. Will more than likely be at my work between 10 and 7pm.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
  10. KJ6OJL

LAST CALL GUYS..
    FOR THOSE WHO WERE INTERESTED IF WOULD SHIP. PLEASE MESSAGE ME WHAT YOUR INTERESTED IN AND WILLING TO PAY. I WILL SEE IF THERE IS ANY WAY I CAN WORK IT OUT.
    I MAY HOLD ONE BOMBER TRANSCEIVER FOR MY ELMER. AND SEE ABOUT REST.
    LOCAL GETS FIRST CHANCE BUT ITS GOT TO GO. COSTING ME GAS MILEAGE AND NO PLACE AT QTH...

LAST CALLL.......

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.