ad: M2Ant-1

For Sale TONS of tube based gear etc. pickup load

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KJ6OJL, Aug 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. KF5JOT

KF5JOT Ham Member QRZ Page

Don: If you are willing to ship, I'm interested in at least one of the items. I'm looking for specific ARC-5/SCR-274/SCR-269 equipment for one of my aircraft restoration projects.

Craig
    KF5JOT

2. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hi Don... just sent a lengthy reply. Read it and let me know if I can help

Dave
    W7UUU

3. KJ6OJL

KJ6OJL Ham Member QRZ Page

wow. It doesn't feel like cooling down outside they the news hypes. Well I took some more pics. Tried to get many heat giving me a bad bad headache .

Attached Files:

4. KJ6OJL

more pics yea i know their not great sorry for some reason the heat is getting me.

Attached Files:

5. KJ6OJL

oops hit pic limit.
    I'm almost debating doing a quick video over view but here is more samples.

Attached Files:

6. WB9EAO

WB9EAO XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Don,
    I'm looking for something like in WP_20150829_16_51_04_Pro.jpg. That is, WWII looking piece of radio equipment equipment for display purposes only. My dad operated something from a jeep the BC457 or a BC-454-B Receiver (or both) would be ok. I would offer a couple of bucks plus shipping. What have you got?

Joe
    WB9EAO

7. KJ6OJL

well Joe let me see how this goes
    as of now all is in a mobile form. And not many places im able to store. I'd like to do one lot. But I've had two others show interest first. If I decide to part out instead of bulk ill go in order. Honestly id like to do one load and done. But not looking like anyone can get together a group buy etc

8. N9KTW

N9KTW Ham Member QRZ Page

Don:

Please drop me a note at my E-Mail address ( shown at my call here) as there was a smallish piece of equipment that I was interested in.

Thank you.

Howard, N9KTW

9. KJ6OJL

in the interest of clearing off my porch of boxes of 73, qst and other ham radio magazines by the box load in going to post them separately. I gotta get this stuff moving...

10. KJ6OJL

note left..

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.