For Sale TONS of tube based gear etc. pickup load

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KJ6OJL, Aug 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. KJ6OJL

KJ6OJL Ham Member QRZ Page

WP_20150829_10_05_58_Pro.jpg WP_20150829_10_06_04_Pro.jpg WP_20150829_10_06_12_Pro.jpg WP_20150829_10_06_09_Pro.jpg I am overwhelmed. I have not picked up everything yet. But wanted to give this post a chance to be seen by as many as possible. I will have a entire pick up of tube based gear. Tubes, metal caps.
    I also will have years and years of qst magazines. Also ham radio magazine etc. Going back years. Most of the equipment looks to be home brewed. And what everything is I have no clue.
    I am a "no tech" operator as some like to call us. I thought I would have use for some of this but its overwhelming.
    Also I honestly don't have enough free time or the urge to try and price each price nor do I have the storage room.

Attached is some samples what I have now. And there is much more to come.
    I am thinking 700 entire load of everything. I actually have to turn down some of the gear tons of wire various gauges etc.

This will be a old elmers dream or a new guy who is dedicated to the old equipment.

I don't have full bed load(YET) So these are reference pictures of what I have loaded now but had to head to work..
    Email on here is good.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  2. KJ6OJL

later today tons more items will be pictured I will be able to put my call sign in these images. I really would like this all to go one lot. And someone who will use or spread it around. But keeping this stuff in use is my way of passing the baton from my sk neighbor, granting his and his family's wishes.

PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS.

PLEASE ALSO CHECK BACK ON THIS AD LATER TODAY!!

KJ6OJL

3. WR2E

WR2E Ham Member QRZ Page

Looks like WWII military surplus mostly. Some of the pieces may be homebrew.

You'll probably get more for scrap value than you will selling it, but keep the pics coming.

4. KJ6OJL

Forgot to mention. So-cal l.a. Area. And as soon as I can get off work ill resume pictures loading and uploading to here.

5. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Subscriber QRZ Page

Nice ARC-5s!!! Those are worth something

6. KB6VAN

KB6VAN Ham Member QRZ Page

I am interested in the power supplies.

7. AC0TX

AC0TX Subscriber QRZ Page

Wife came to us old vintage radios. So we went over to her ex-husbands house, either the ex-husband went SK or Alzheimer.
    Anyway there were old wood vintage radios there, but the hoard consisted mainly of ham gear from WWII to mid 1980.
    There were at least 50 to 100 ham radios in that house- maybe more!
    But we were in a fix, to store these radios till our convention in February would cost $100 a month and the club gets a small percentage of the sale and there was no way the club could have made money on this deal. I explained that the collectors in the ham community are few and modified BC-348s will bring even less money (there were four, with only one being un-modified) .
    Home brew stuff will only interest the people that can home brew stuff and that is a distinct minority. My impression is today's hams are 'appliance operators'
    Yes there were Collins pieces there, that has value some Yaesu stuff too but ALL of it was pre ICOM 706 vintage.
    The only way to make some money is to put the stuff on Ebay, EHAM, QTH or QRZ and price it to sell but that is a lot of work.
    As it turned out the lady figured out the problem herself and said "if I need assistance I will call you"

It would be a mistake to ask me who she is

8. K3DBG

K3DBG Ham Member QRZ Page

WELL, WHO IS SHE ALREADY??? Ha!

9. KJ6OJL

ok guys got some better pictures of what's loaded off work in a hour more stuff to be added by the ton. And in this batch is on the truck.. There is a power supply under I missed in pics

Attached Files:

10. KJ6OJL

more pics of what's on the truck.
    will be there at 7pm or sooner if my relief guy gets here sooner.

Attached Files:

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.