ad: cq2k-1

SOLD Tokyo Hy-Power Solid-State HF Amp, Model HL-1.5KFX and matching Tuner

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N5GD, Dec 31, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. N5GD

N5GD Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a Tokyo Hy-Power 1K solid-state amp and matching tuner for sale, including all power cords and cables. A brief description of both units can be found below. Both units are in excellent condition, electronically and cosmetically. I'm the original owner and it's only been in a non-smoking and pet free environment. I have the factory boxes and original owners manual for the amp and tuner. I'm asking $2400.00, plus shipping.

Reason for sale, is I upgraded to an Elecraft KPA 1500.

All forms of payment accepted, but if using PayPal, add fees.

Tokyo Hy-Power Solid-State HF/50MHz Band 1kW Linear Power Amplifier Model HL-1.5KFX
    This compact and lightweight desktop HF/50MHz linear power amplifier has a maximum input power of 1.75kW. The solid-state broadband power am technology makes it the smallest and lightest in the industry. Typical output power is 1kW PEP/SSB on HF and 650W on 6m band with the drive power of 85-90W. The built-in band decoder will let you forget about the band setting when the amplifier is connected to your modern radio through such band data cables as ICOM CI-V, DC voltage (ICOM, Yaesu), and RS-232C (Kenwood).

Tokyo Hy-Power HF Band 1.5kW Auto Antenna Tuner Model HC-1.5KAT
    This tuner is an HF high power auto antenna tuner with a maximum power handling capability of 1.5kW. It works in an auto band set mode when combined with the Tokyo Hy-Power Linear amps of HL-1.5KFX and HL-2.5KFX. Also, it features an extremely fast turning speed of 1 sec. max. in most cases. When the transmitter is keyed, the tuner detects the antenna impedance (resistance and reactance) directly, and two variable capacitors are auto-adjusted so that the tuner matches the antenna impedance.

Attached Files:

NY7Z, WB5THT, KO6KL and 2 others like this.
  2. KG6UDW

KG6UDW Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I'm interested in your combo Amp & Tuner is PAYPAL exceptable?

3. KG6UDW

KG6UDW Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I hope PAY PAL is acceptable?

4. N5GD

N5GD Ham Member QRZ Page

SOLD

5. N5GD

N5GD Ham Member QRZ Page

Sorry for the delayed response; it has been sold.

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.