To the Military

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by Guest, May 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: QSOToday-1
  1. XV2PS

XV2PS Ham Member QRZ Page

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">some folks can not spell

word is : al qaeda

change the second A to letter U
    change the letter D to letter E
    change the last letter to be the letter R

now you have correct spelling for those jerks [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

I do not think there is a right spelling with our letters. Show us how to write it in arabic letters. That should be the right spelling [​IMG]

2. K6PME

K6PME Ham Member QRZ Page

It's about time someone came out and said it!

PEP, I'll echo some of the other sentiments here. Keep your head down and if you have to shoot, then shoot straight and true.

3. KF4ACB

KF4ACB Ham Member QRZ Page

To KF4PEP, may God bless and keep you safe. Make us proud. There are plenty of good Americans here on your side. Don't forget it.

4. W8EFA

W8EFA Ham Member QRZ Page

This topic should be re-named to 15 posts from ugly americans

5. Guest

Guest Guest

6. Guest

Guest Guest

OMG!! Another 'ugly American' comment.

Why is it?  please... please tell me.. why is it??..

When THEY do something to US... we are supposed to (according to the left, the media, and some academics) 'understand their pain', 'find out WHY they hate us and work to help them resolve their anger', 'accomdate them as they strive to help US understand them and adapt to them?.. BUT YET..

When THEY attack us.. kill OUR citizens.. perform hideous acts of barbarism against US.. and stand in the streets and burn our flag. (BUT THEY LOVE OUR MONEY!!!&#33[​IMG]

and WE defend, remove, attack, infiltrate, and take action AGAINST them.. AND WE ARE OPEN ABOUT OUR ACTIONS...

we get called 'UGLY AMERICANS'.

hmmmmm??  Please 'splain that to me, I dunna understand!?

War is UGLY.  Death is UGLY.  Terrorists are UGLY. (that is why those three things are things to be avoided and/or dealt with quickly as one can)

Well, me.. myself.. and I.. (IN THIS PARTICULAR CASE)

if 'UGLY' means that I desire restitution and payment by the terrorists for what they did----- then call me UGLY and you might as well call every law that exacts justice UGLY too.

If 'UGLY' means demonstrating that it's NOT a good thing (and NOT without cost or penalty to the perpetrators) to do what they did/do, then call me UGLY.

Don't confuse an expression of true, unfeigned, honest, ANGER that is set from DETERMINATION, FOCUSED DECISION and a purpose as being 'UGLY'.. it's NOT.

So.. yes.. Americans are ANGRY.. not ugly... but when the justice is done.. (when it gets done).. our ANGER turns away and our faces are not that way anymore.

So UGLY? NO!  ANGRY.. FOCUSED... DETERMINED.. AHH YES!

Terrorists have set the rules -

NO QUARTER ASKED, NO QUARTER GIVEN.
    NO MERCY ASKED, NO MERCY GIVEN.
    NO RULES OF ENGAGEMENT BEYOND KILLING AND TERRORIZING.

I say.. FINE! Let's play by THEIR rules and see how THEY like it.  (EXCEPT THE LAST ONE. We will have RULES of ENGAGEMENT and we won't terrorize - EXCEPT to the terorrist themselves!

GLOVES OFF!
    GAME ON!

ENGAGE!

REMEMBER NICK BERG!
    REMEMBER THE COLE!
    REMEMBER THE KHOBAR TOWERS!
    REMEMBER THE WTC (Two times)
    REMEMBER THE PENTAGON!
    REMEMBER THE FOUR MUTLILATED WORKERS!
    REMEMBER LOCKEBIE SCOTLAND

REMEMBER!!

7. N8CPA

N8CPA Ham Member QRZ Page

Those b@$'ds are proof that pigs mate with camels! You'll show the world greater mercy by showing them no mercy.  Go get 'em!

And to the Serviceman who posted here--Thank you for your service to the good guys!

8. W5KLB

W5KLB Ham Member QRZ Page

Another way of releaving a their problem is to give 'em a entima applied with a 106 mm recoiless rifle!

Lock and load!!

9. XV2PS

XV2PS Ham Member QRZ Page

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (kd5wpw @ May 15 2004,19:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Another way of releaving a their problem is to give 'em a entima applied with a 106 mm recoiless rifle!

Lock and load!!
    --------------
    73 de Gary

It's not the size of your tower-it's how you use it.
    [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    It is not the size of your gun, it is how you use it.

10. W5KLB

W5KLB Ham Member QRZ Page

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (XV2PS @ May 15 2004,05:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's not the size of your gun, it is how you use it.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    [​IMG]  [​IMG]  [​IMG]  [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.