ad: elecraft

To the editor of the QRZ Trivia...

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by VE3GZB, Jan 15, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-Geochron
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: HRDLLC-2
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KL7AJ

KL7AJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Boy, have I got some trivia for you. HI!

2. W9RAC

W9RAC Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

He's a hostile witness! Objection overruled, next question please.

KK4NSF likes this.
  3. W9RAC

W9RAC Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

You are dancing on egg shells in todays world Rod. 73 Rich

4. W4NNF

W4NNF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Yeah, I know, Rich...luckily I am too old to care. :D

W4HAY, KA4DPO and KT4PH like this.
  5. UT7UX

UT7UX Ham Member QRZ Page

Agree.

But Trivia Quiz for 2021-11-22 was almost perfect: except only one USA-centric Ten-Tec related question (sure, I answered it wrong :D) all questions were 'international' and thus could be answered correctly by anyone in the world with no any need to look for the answers somewhere on the internet. So although I agree with George @VE3GZB in general this particular set of questions was great.

6. W7UUU

W7UUU Principal Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

^^^
    Awesome!

And don't forget: there is ONE EASY PROCEDURE for reporting "QRZ Trivia Questions"

1. Complete the quiz
    2. View the list of answers
    3. Click "report" on the suspect question to tell QRZ what you think is wrong.

The QRZ Trivia Editing team will then take a look at it and make changes as may be needed.

Super simple to do :)

Dave
    W7UUU

7. KP4SX

KP4SX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

simple.jpg

8. W0IS

W0IS Ham Member QRZ Page

Aha. An obvious case of reverse psychology to drive up traffic for the quiz. I rarely take it, but I need to start so that I can track down those errors (all of which were intentionally inserted, no doubt).

PU2OZT likes this.
  9. W7UUU

W7UUU Principal Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

No - not at all. I just get tons of PMs about trivia issues and that's not the proper way of reporting them. It gets old. Since someone started this thread, it seems a logical place to let people know the right way to report these things.... don't just randomly PM a moderator :)

Dave
    W7UUU

10. W0IS

W0IS Ham Member QRZ Page

Well, it worked on me, anyway. And I didn't find any of those intentional errors.

And darn those 234 know-it-alls who knew about the Ten-Tec tube rig. :)

WS4JM, UT7UX and PU2OZT like this.