ad: Schulman-1

Timothy M. Carroll WX5TMC

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by KP4HE, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. KP4HE

KP4HE Ham Member QRZ Page

On December 2010 I sent Timmy a $1000.00 for a Kenwood TS-2000X he posted on several Ham Swapmeets Sites and still I have not heard from him.I have called and left messages, texted him with no replies at all. I have spoke to his Mom. She confirmed me that he is around but doesn't live with her. (he blocked my phone number because she told him to do something about it). Also to his sister (she threaten to call the Police which I encouraged her to do).
    I have not received my equipment, money back, no info after he collected the payment.
    He posts for sale or trade equipment he does not own.
    He takes your money, equipment and then HIDES.
    Please Don't fall into his scams as I did.
    Remember this name and call from Allen, TX 75002 or Plano,Tx:
    Timithy M Carroll WX5TMC
    :mad:

2. KD0HSF

KD0HSF Ham Member QRZ Page

Look at QTH web site on this individual under feedback. Been scamming ppl for a while. People should have NOTHING to do with this person BUYER BEWARE!!!!!! 73 my friends KD0HSF

3. N4ESS

N4ESS Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Gentlemen, I am a retired Deputy Sheriff and I can tell you from experience someone needs to put him in jail. File a complaint, even if by phone with his hometown Police Dept. Contact the US Postal Inspectors office to file a complaint if this transaction used the US Mail System in any way. People do this kind of thing becaouse they can get away with it. Rich - N4ESS

4. N4URW

N4URW Ham Member QRZ Page

Ok, Apparantlly this Guy Tim Carroll is now using other people's ID to post AD's on websites to sell equipment and then not sending the equipemt. Hs is posing as a Paul Alexander and I sent him a scanner and $200.00 to trade for a Yaesu 1000DXA Rotor. This was posted on QTH. But he never sent the rotor. I have contacted him (Paul Alexander) in which Tim Carroll is pretending to be, and nothing. I did receive emails saying that he was ging to send back my $200.00 but I haven't seen it yet and I won't. I called Paul alexanders sister and she tells me that Paul Axlexander and Timm Carroll are buddies. so watch out for these individuals. I am talking to Palm Bay Police department ( my area ) to file a report and hopfully they will contact Denton TX which is where this Tim Carroll and Paul Axlexander live. I have not given up and I want to see this jerk go to jail. Anyone else having dealings with Paul Alexander or Tim Carroll, please contact me at n4urw@cfl.rr.com or call me at 321-626-0594. I have already posted a Internet Fruad complaint.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.