For Sale Tigertronics USB with SLCAB6PM cable

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N2IW, Jul 21, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N2IW

N2IW Ham Member QRZ Page

I Bought it from Gigaparts on March 24, 2019. It's in like new condition, has USB cable, SLCAB6PM radio cable, manual and disc. Internal jumpers were configured for my TS-480SAT. SLCAB6PM cable is compatible with virtually any radio that uses a 6-pin mini-DIN Data Port connector. Please see the product guide link http://www.tigertronics.com/files/SignaLink USB Product Guide.pdf for a complete list of compatible radios.

I bought a TS-590SG last week, which has USB sound card built-in. TS-480 is my second receiver now, so no need for this any more.

$95 shipped to lower 48 states only, $90 is you don't need the SLCAB6PM radio cable.

IMG_0518.jpg IMG_0522.jpg
    IMG_0523.jpg

2. N2IW

N2IW Ham Member QRZ Page

Forgot to say, PayPal preferred and I'll cover the fee. Also consider trade with a similar condition SDRPlay.

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.