Thread deleted as a repost, but broke package down

Discussion in 'Swapmeet Talk' started by NO2Y, May 10, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. NO2Y

NO2Y Ham Member QRZ Page

Ok, my situation is this: I posted an Icom 880h in a big package with hotspot, etc. for $400 last night. This evening I came back and thought "No... I should have broken that down and sold each item individually"...which I attempted to do and the radio (listed for $300 along with mounting brackets) was deleted.

Was this just a case of the moderator seeing an Icom 880h listed twice from me a day apart and deleting based on that... or can you really not rethink what you did and offer the items separately the next day? I PM'd him then read the sticky that basically said "please don't PM..we don't have time to respond to them" and directed us here.

I didn't consider it a relist because I wasn't selling everything together like I was before...I was offering individual pricing.

2. KN7S

KN7S Swapmeet Moderator Emeritus Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Nonetheless you have taken articles that were in the original package and re-listed them well before the 7 day listing minimum. You are eligible to re-list this coming Monday the 14th of May.

N3AB likes this.