ad: GNOHF-1

This thread was started on the Scam Rip off section, but I feel its better to keep this going here.

Discussion in 'Swapmeet Talk' started by KG5RPZ, May 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KA9MOT

KA9MOT Ham Member QRZ Page

Now I am Verified. Finally got the process to work. They fixed it. Your idea still sucks.<--------Badly. It limits the Buyers and Sellers. Less buyers means nobody around to buy our stuff and less Sellers means less needed stuff to buy.
    Stop being a weenie and learn to protect yourself. You didn't even get scammed. You almost got scammed.

2. KA9MOT

KA9MOT Ham Member QRZ Page

I know. And the truth of the matter was, I read through everything, Posted angrily about KG5RPZ's really bad Idea and then went to respond to the following post and accidentally grabbed yours when I saw the word eBay.

When I read your response and then thought about it, I realized my mistake. Now it will be sunny on Wednesday also!

3. KG5RPZ

KG5RPZ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Well Bless your little Heart, sounds like someone woke up on the wrong side of the house this morning.... You run along now and have yourself a Coke and a Smile.... I wish you all the best and 73 fellow Ham Radio Operator

4. KN7S

KN7S Swapmeet Moderator Emeritus Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

We're done here....

KJ4VTH, K7MH and WB0MPB like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.