this is stupid

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by W4BCR, Oct 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: DLSpec-1
  1. W4BCR

W4BCR Ham Member QRZ Page

I am very agrivated with this log in system. I am not kg4mql now, I am w4bcr. When I try to log in to my page to edit my bio, it won't let me do it as kg4mql because it doesn't exist in QRZ's database. When I try to log in as w4bcr, it says their is already someone using my name or their is someone already logged in on my page. When I try to set up another account it says the name is already taken. What am I to do, is their someone who knows the correct sequence of buttons to press to allow me to delete kg4mql and set up the account as w4bcr? Your system allowed me to change my email address, but it will not allow me to change from kg4mql to w4bcr. Please helop me to correct this problem

2. ve7fmx

ve7fmx Ham Member QRZ Page

i have the same problem... im actually ve7not but it seems ve7not is already taken too

3. AI4G

AI4G Ham Member QRZ Page

I had the same problem a few weeks ago when I got my new callsign. A simple email to editor@qrz.com resulted in a quick fix a mere hour or so later.

4. VE7NOT

VE7NOT Ham Member QRZ Page

here is right... I did that yesterday and note my callsign was opened now.. got the e-mail right after i posted here [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.