Thinking to spring for an FTDX3000, but a guy is selling his FT1000MP

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by KE0EYJ, Jun 3, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: QSOToday-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: abrind-2
  1. K4OKA

K4OKA Ham Member QRZ Page

Don’t leave us in suspense. What did you buy?

2. K4OKA

Over.

3. K3EY

K3EY Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Out

4. KA2K

KA2K XML Subscriber QRZ Page

OP is posting a wanted ad for used 3000.
    He didn't get a radio yet. He was just in a huff when he responded to my effort to assist him.

5. KE0EYJ

KE0EYJ Ham Member QRZ Page

What are you talking about? How rude. Just because I'm not a fan of Ham Radio Deluxe and refuse to buy it after how they treated customers in the past (if memory serves, an employee infected customer computers with malware)? You've reacted rudely to others in this thread, as well.

You need to realize (if you bothered reading, instead of just posting) that I'm in South Korea. We're asleep when you are awake. About 12 to 14 hours time difference. If don't respond to posts immediately, it could simply be that I'm asleep.

As per the original intent of this thread, the answer was on page 2. Someone else bought his 1000MP. People just didn't read it, and kept posting. This thread strayed from its original point (buying the 1000MP) , so I moved to another question in a different thread.

I'm still torn between the 590SG and the 3000, but I might have a line on an FTDX5000, believe it or not. Problem is, weight and travel might nix it, even if I can sell off other things to pay for it. Please move on to here, instead, those who would like to discuss what I'm considering, now.

https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?threads/ftdx3000-vs-590sg-vs-7300-understanding-the-numbers.662003/

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  6. KA2K

Um yea ok.

7. K4OKA

Couple of posts back you said you bought a radio. “Not needed. I bought a radio.”

8. KE0EYJ

I bought a 7300 two years ago. Not recently.

The post was quoting his post about buying rig control. In context, it meant I got a radio, not a machine I wanted to control by computer.

9. KA2K

"I bought a 7300 two years ago. Not recently."
    Not sure what your are talking about - I have never owned a 7300, You must be quoting someone else.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  10. KE0EYJ

Read the context of the post. It was quoting YOU.

I bought a radio for use as a RADIO, not for rig control

Context, context.

lI am sorry you did not read closely, and are up to trolling, again.

Why are you being so combative?