ad: vanity

The Wooden Ham hand made wood items

Discussion in 'Ham Made Gear' started by K2RJK, Dec 1, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
  1. K2RJK

K2RJK Ham Member QRZ Page

Hey OM's it's not too late to tell your XYL or YL that you'd like a custom hand crafted item from The Wooden Ham's shop, if your XYL or YL has her ticket then order something for her too! There's still time to order and have it in time for Christmas. Hey XYL's and YL's order a heart to remind your OM of your anniversary.

I make custom wall clocks, desk clocks, desk plaques, key rings with your call sign cut into them. Each item is made from either oak or pine with or without a clear coat finish. I've got items for hams, lovers, weddings, newly weds, for those just shacking up, new parents and even for horse lovers.

These are not limited to call signs, I can cut names or dates, have an idea contact me for a custom order.

All of my work is done on a pair of Hegner scroll saws, that are connected to a 100% environmentally friendly, organically powered, carbon based CNC machine (me).

Check out some of the photo's here of recently completed orders. Order early and often. All credit cards and many other forms of payment are accepted. Have an idea for something send me a convo thru the shop site.​

WWW.THEWOODENHAM.COM

Thanks for looking, I look forward to creating something unique and special for you.
    Have a Happy Holiday everyone.​

Attached Files: