THE WIND KEY-HAM RADIO WHIRLIGIG-PLANS 4 SALE

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by NF7E, Jan 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. NF7E

NF7E XML Subscriber QRZ Page

This unique whirligig is for the CW enthusiast! Whirligigs have been around for Centuries! Now, one for the Hams!. The Wind Key is a wind driven hand and telegraph key whirligig that shows wind direction and CW action. The plans include two full pages of 1 to 1 drawings, professionally done, with instructions and major parts list! All you need is a little bit of woodworking experience! Place the Wind Key in your yard or at your club's special event and it shows what is going on and draws lots of attention!. Order your plans for only $14.95 plus $1.50 S&H from NF7E. See a drawing of it on my QRZ.com QSL card (NF7E) or e-mail me and I will send you a few color pictures. Would you rather buy one ready to go? These are available for only $99 plus $7.50 S&H.
    As seen in the CQ December 2001 magazine on page 66 or in the QST November 2001 issue on page 21.
    Be one of the first to have one! Order yours today.
    73, Bob NF7E

2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.