The QSO you entered is outside the date range

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by CE8VJG, Oct 22, 2015.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. KH6OWL

KH6OWL Ham Member QRZ Page

First time having this issue. I went to my logbook, clicked on Settings, then when the page opened, I clicked on Properties beside the name of my current logbook. I tried to change the date out as I just renewed my licensed. It says a Logbook already exist. Then I get You have QSOs already in your logbook outside of the date range you have selected.

2. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

3. N2KOF

N2KOF Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I have been able to change all the information - date range, grid square, LAT, LON etc. With the exception of County. If I clear my old county and then click on SET I get a pop up window to search for a county. I type in my new county (Litchfield) and it is found. However, there is only a SEARCH and CANCEL button to click on not a SAVE button so I am unable to update that information.
    If I clear the county and try to save the other updates, I am not allowed to. HELP! Thanks.

4. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Double-click on search result to accept it, then popup window closes, then save.

5. N2KOF

6. N2KOF

Thanks for the information. I will try that. 73