The QRZ 25th Anniversary Trivia Sweepstakes

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by AA7BQ, Sep 5, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-Geochron
ad: Left-3
ad: HRDLLC-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. N0CEL

N0CEL Ham Member QRZ Page

First of all, *Cheers* to you! Secondly, I agree regarding the knowledge part of the Quiz. I am studying (again) for our Amateur EXTRA license over here, and It is actually helping me with some of the knowledge base, ie. Tubes, Theory, etc. And, we all get a chance to win cool stuff! :cool: Cheers again Carl de NØCEL

2. VU3VWR

VU3VWR Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks Carl! Couldn’t agree more! Good luck with the exam, 73 ,gud dx from VU land!

Cheers!
    Ragav
    Vu3vwr

N0CEL likes this.
  3. WD3N

WD3N Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks for the sweepstakes

4. AJ4LN

AJ4LN Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks. I was waiting for someone to point out the correct acronym. The "P" is not for "Position".

5. YO5ER

YO5ER Ham Member QRZ Page

It's great, but you got me with some pure US related questions ;)

73's de Septy
    YO5ER

YO6DDF likes this.
  6. K5JKR

K5JKR Ham Member QRZ Page

Very interesting questions on the daily trivia. Thanks to all involved in coming up with the questions and the prizes!

7. OH6GZD

OH6GZD Ham Member QRZ Page

Today in quiz there was a question about who invented wireless telegraphy. I think the right answer should be Nikola Tesla according to a document about him at television.

KK4E and KG5ZLE like this.
  8. WF7BSR

WF7BSR Ham Member QRZ Page

Is there a 'weekly' drawing in this sweepstakes...or just one at the end, in December? Thank you.

Never-mind...I see that it is listed elsewhere...should search better before asking dumb questions...sorry.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
  9. W4KJG

W4KJG Subscriber QRZ Page

Yesterday I sure had a problem trying to find out old a person in Russia must be to get a ham license!:)

10. DM4DS

DM4DS XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Many thanks for this lession today. I learn and learn more every day :)