For Sale The Pecker - Amplifier Keyer for Icom

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K4PKM, Jun 7, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K4PKM

K4PKM Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

THE PURPOSE OF THE PECKER IS TO TUNE YOUR RADIO OR AMP WITHOUT PUTTING IT IN A LOCK KEY MODE. ALSO YOU ARE TUNING THE AMP IN THE SSB MODE. IF YOUR AMP HAS A LOW /HIGH VOLTAGE SETTING, ALWAYS USE THE HIGH VOLTAGE. YOU WILL DRAW MORE GRID CURRENT IF YOU USE THE LOW VOLTAGE SETTING. THE OUTPUT OF THE PECKER OPERATES AT APPROX. 33% DUTY CYCLE. TUNING YOUR AMP WITH THE PECKER WILL EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR TUBE OR TUBES.
    This unit is designed for 8-pin ICOM rigs. It has been tested, but very lightly used since I got rid of my amp shortly after buying this unit, and in perfect, like new condition. It requires a standard 9-Volt battery for operation, and lasts a long time.

Price is $49 shipped and insured. Smoke free home. Contact me with questions or to purchase through PayPal (preferred) at my address:
    ak3q (at) ak3q.com
    Sorry, no International orders. No returns due to parts swappers/scammers, but I only sell what I would buy myself. Thanks for viewing!
    the-Pecker.JPG

2. K4PKM

K4PKM Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Sold - Pending Funds

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.