ad: elecraft

The Official "Show Us Your Shack" Thread

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by N0AMT, Jul 26, 2013.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. W6ELH

W6ELH Ham Member QRZ Page

That would be fun! But yes, a challenge these days, especially given my lamentable antenna situation.

Panoramic Radio PCA-2. It's working very nicely after a rebuild and alignment, and mates well with the Hallicrafters S-20R. (Couldn't help but include one more gratuitous "eye tube!")

IMG_2604.jpg

DW3TRZ, WA7PRC, KC2YMO and 2 others like this.
  2. WD4IGX

WD4IGX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

If you click the photo it will open fit to the screen. Click it again (in Firefox or Waterfox or Chrome anyway) and it will display full size and you can scroll around and easily ready the frequency.

W3ATV and WZ7U like this.
  3. AK3B

AK3B Subscriber QRZ Page

I do enjoy my time here. :)

Attached Files:

DW3TRZ likes this.
  4. W3ATV

W3ATV XML Subscriber QRZ Page

What a clean piece. Looks brand new. The scope trace looks bright and clear also. Nice find!

5. KG5WXW

KG5WXW Ham Member QRZ Page

Well... here's my "Shack version 1.0" :) This is where I work (for a living) and learn and hone my amateur radio skills. To my right of where I sit, is my Kenwood TS-530SP

[​IMG]

The Raspberry Pi3, next to the 857D is running OP25 as a Apco P25 Phase II digital trunking scanner. :)
    [​IMG]

And here is my first HF radio, a 1982 Kenwood TS-530SP with a MC50 mic. :)
    [​IMG]

DW3TRZ, W6ELH, N6HCM and 1 other person like this.
  6. KC2YMO

KC2YMO Ham Member QRZ Page

Best I can do for now, 73 KC2YMO Shack 12-9-17 (1).jpg Shack 12-9-17 (4).jpg Shack 12-9-17 (5).jpg

KD2QQF, DW3TRZ, N7BDY and 7 others like this.
  7. WZ7U

WZ7U Ham Member QRZ Page

Why the mini toilet seat up on the wall? :D

8. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

It's a circular magnifier lamp. I have 4 of them on my bench

Dave
    W7UUU

WA7PRC likes this.
  9. WZ7U

WZ7U Ham Member QRZ Page

It was a joke, sir.

10. N4XRD

N4XRD Ham Member QRZ Page

First position for initial contacts after receiving my ticket on March 16th, 2018. Yaesu FT-450D on a 1950's grammar school desk. Power supply is a MFJ-4225MV. Fifty feet of RG8X to a MyAntennas EFHW 8010 HP which is at 20' running south to north from the back corner of my roof to a tree in the field. Today's mission is to rearrange the Kite Dungeon to allow my rig to be moved to a conference table on the wall behind the desk. What a great adventure I am enjoying.

Hope to hear you on the bands soon, KN4KQT Ralph

(having trouble getting a proper image size, going to run out of edit time before I figure it out)
    [​IMG]