The Official "Show Us Your Shack" Thread

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by N0AMT, Jul 26, 2013.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
  1. N9CAV

N9CAV Ham Member QRZ Page

Nice nix of equipment, lots of vintage iron pleasing to the eye. 73

2. NB8F

NB8F Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Latest edition of the NB8F shack. Dual 27" monitors, Elecraft K3S w/ P3, Begali Sculpture Swing, Green Heron, RT-21 and decked out PC with liquid cooling, i7700k processors and GTX 1080 graphics card.

Not picture: Palstar HF-Auto, ACOM 600S

[​IMG]

W3ATV likes this.
  3. KY5U

KY5U Subscriber QRZ Page

Gee NB8F, dude, get a room. Snuggle up to your Elecraft and kiss it.

W3ATV likes this.
  4. NB8F

NB8F Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Haha. I do like it, I know the desktop images are a but much. I just thought the images and the lights made it look neat.

5. VE3CGA

VE3CGA Ham Member QRZ Page

this is the door fitted in. still have to make the round track portion of the door guide, but the door seems to want to track with only the top and side guides in.
    This 2225 matantz was my first purchace when I got my first job. Couple years ago I found a newer one (2252A) at a recycle yard with a pair of speakers. its hooked up in the livin room. anyone remember their ad? turn up the volume and turn down the distortion.

and my "handler" makes me take my shoes off in the house. Canada EH! hi hi
    DSCF3476.jpg

W6TUX, KC8VWM and WZ7U like this.
  6. KC8VWM

KC8VWM Moderator Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

Nice Elecraft !

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  7. KC8VWM

KC8VWM Moderator Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

I was really just speaking from my own experience living there. I'm from the Toronto area. Nice to meet you. :)

8. VE3CGA

VE3CGA Ham Member QRZ Page

ha ha xyl & I had a good chuckle.
    My son VA7Twx just moved from "the beaches" to Courtney BC this summer. I bet Toronto has changed a bit. It was helter skelter last time I was there. Drove back thru Hamilton to avoid the hwy401 demolition derby, only cost me 1/2 hr extra but the stress level was way down
    73's Bob

KC8VWM likes this.