The Official "Show Us Your Shack" Thread

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by N0AMT, Jul 26, 2013.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N7KO

N7KO Ham Member QRZ Page

Neat an simple, I like it.

KY5U likes this.
  2. AE5SB

AE5SB Ham Member QRZ Page

How RIGHT you are!

SE3X and N4MTB like this.
  3. W1VTP

W1VTP Ham Member QRZ Page

This is my AM station. Top left is my Collins 75A2. Below that is my legal limit pulse width modulated class E transmitter. Receiver is a Flex 1500.

Bottom right is the companion to the 75A2, a Collins 23V1 modified for HIFI operation. The shelf center (left on shelf) is my audio processing including a Samson S-curve 31 band EQ with an Orban Optimod - TV processor. Not show is an EV RE 15 mic. Many fun hours on 75 meters.

TP_VINTAGE_CLASS_E_STATION_2_rs_.jpg

KI7RPM, KQ9J, KC4UMO and 5 others like this.
  4. W4HWD

W4HWD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Mine is in my
    profile pic - impressive huh?

W7TCT likes this.
  5. W7TCT

W7TCT Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Let's see. Very solid HF radio - the 718 - key, tuner, nice wire in the sky, good headset, HT for DMR or everyday VHF comm. Yep, that covers it.

Ya done good,.

6. KB3TUO

KB3TUO Ham Member QRZ Page

IMG_5984.jpg
    I've always been partial to Kenwood, so I've got a TS-950SD and a TS-790 with some extra goodies - built a satellite antenna controller, a preamp/polarization switch controller, and a CW practice oscillator among other things. While it might look like a poster, the large band plan is actually 16 separate pages taped together! The CDV-700 is good for measuring ERP.

KI7RPM, G3ZPF, W9AFB and 3 others like this.
  7. K1VSK

K1VSK Ham Member QRZ Page

Nice. Dial phone?

8. KB3TUO

KB3TUO Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks! The rotary phone is hooked up to a ringdown in the basement. You connect two telephones to it and one phone will ring as soon as the other's handset is lifted and vice versa, so there's no need for dialing. This allows me to communicate with the second most important room in the house - - the kitchen! My wife can alert me that it's time for dinner, and I can call for room service!

KD2QQF, G3ZPF and KC0KEK like this.
  9. KA2CZU

KA2CZU XML Subscriber QRZ Page

ah, the batphone!

10. N4GKS

N4GKS Ham Member QRZ Page

Geiger counter?

KA2CZU likes this.