The Official "Show Us Your Shack" Thread

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by N0AMT, Jul 26, 2013.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. K5CKS

K5CKS Ham Member QRZ Page

k5cks in the shack.jpg
    It is humble but it is home :)

W3ATV and KN4BFO like this.
  2. K1ZJH

K1ZJH Ham Member QRZ Page

This is the current shack, as much as I could get in one photo... the two Ten Tec Omni VI rigs are slaved together, the one one the left can be used as a second receiver. They are controllable under CW Skimmer and NaP3 software for click tuning when needed. Main amp is a modified SB-220 that covers 160 thru 10 meters, and all WARC bands. An ALS-1300 can be switched in line. Either the Dentron MT-3000 or a tower mounted MFJ-998RT remote tuner can be used.

Pete K1ZJH

shack.jpg

W3ATV and KP4SX like this.
  3. KN4BFO

KN4BFO Ham Member QRZ Page

My shack is pretty simple got a xbox in it an icom ic 735 mfj 948 got a tv in it and a record player which i listen to in there

Attached Files:

W3ATV likes this.
  4. KC3EPA

KC3EPA Ham Member QRZ Page

5. KB4MNG

KB4MNG Ham Member QRZ Page

I love the 520, i have 5 of them!!! I like the display, does it act as a frequency display for the 520?Is it accurate?

6. VK6APZ

VK6APZ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

H
    Hi Brian ,
    I have had the TS520 since 1980, i replace the HV caps as they were shot, the frequency display does show the frequency
    on tx but not spot on.

I have also 2 TS520S and a TS820S , i just repaired my old TS530S , i also have TS430s and a TS440s plus axtras .
    TL922 , MC50S, MC60, MC85 Speakers, SM220. AT230 , LIST GOES ON.

I have these old radios because i can keep them going unlike the new gear oh dear.

73 Pete VK6APZ.

7. N8VZL

N8VZL Ham Member QRZ Page

The shack is minimal at present following a move from Ohio to North Carolina. As time and resources permit I'll get it back up to snuff. For now I am running an Atlas 180 and an Icom IC-2300 with indoor antennas, an Alpha Delta DXCC in the attic, and a Comet dual band verticle in the bedroom. I'll be looking for an IC-706MKIIG in the near future, I've had the original the MarkII and two MKIIG's. 73 de Ray

Attached Files:

W3ATV likes this.
  8. N1SFE

N1SFE Ham Member QRZ Page

9. W8MIB

W8MIB Ham Member QRZ Page

I finally built my new shelf and put my radio's the way I wanted.... new (2).jpg

W3ATV, K2CAJ and WA4BCS like this.
  10. K6BSU

K6BSU Ham Member QRZ Page

ALL PACKED UP AND READY TO GO

This is my home=brew portable station. 40M CW only.

Bottom= 12 Volt gel cell battery
    Next up= Receiver (direct conversion) and Transmitter, called "73 Special" as published in NorCal News. ("7" Mhz and "3" Watts).
    ( Called "Special" because it worked the
    first time).
    3rd deck. =- Antenna tuner with roller inductor and SWR meter
    Top = Freq counter ham1 012.jpg

W3ATV, W7TCT and WZ7U like this.