The Official "Show Us Your Shack" Thread

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by N0AMT, Jul 26, 2013.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
  1. N0AMT

N0AMT Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Alright folks, I haven't come across a thread for this yet which is surprising.

Simply post pictures of your shack for all to view and enjoy. Discussion is okay as long as it is relevant to the pictures posted.

If you are really proud of your shack, go check out the new QRZ Featured Shacks Thread for rules and submission instructions.

For everybody else: Show us your shack!

EDIT:

I did miss a good hamshack picture thread here, Thanks N2ADV for pointing it out. Feel free to post in this thread now, we'll keep it stickied, and try to consolidate them all in one place.
    Ham shack pictures here on the Zed

Last edited: Jul 26, 2013
    KE7KPB likes this.
  2. N0AMT

N0AMT Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I'll start us off:

mydesk.JPG

Last edited: Jul 26, 2013
    M3HXF and KE7KPB like this.
  3. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Subscriber QRZ Page

Here is the BUSINESS end of the shack

[​IMG]

Not seen is a solid mass of JUNK filling up every bit of air space in the room. There is one CHAIR in front of the radio, that cannot be moved or turned because of all the JUNK on the floor and under the table. To the LEFT of the radio station is a magnificent test bench completely UNACCESSIBLE due to JUNK piled high up and around it. NO WASTED SPACE is the motto! If there is a cubic foot of air in the house, that is space a RADIO or box of JUNK can be placed!

Sue has SEEN the shack, though she couldn't get into it. I can just barely squeeze into it too.

The cats can get in fine.

M6IPU, W8AJK and MI0YLT like this.
  4. KC9VFO

KC9VFO XML Subscriber QRZ Page

This is my ham shack.

[​IMG]

N6ITE, W5ACC, KG4CRJ and 5 others like this.
  5. N3PDT

N3PDT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Here's my favorite corner of the N3PDT shack. The rest of it is a little south of Pat's organization. ;)

shack.jpg

6. K7MH

K7MH Ham Member QRZ Page

7. AF6LJ

AF6LJ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I don't have anything new I will have to clean up the desk and take a couple of pictures.

8. KT1F

KT1F Ham Member QRZ Page

[​IMG]

TS430S has since been replaced with a K3.

9. K9CCH

K9CCH Ham Member QRZ Page

I see an iMac, a fridge, AND a remote control Heli..... I could spend WEEKS in that room! LOL

10. WB2WIK

WB2WIK Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Can't believe you solder on that nice finished wooden surface.:p

But I spotted the most important thing: The "balum." You must be planning a new "diapole.":eek: