The Official "Show Us Your Ham Cat" Thread

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by W7ROX, Oct 3, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. N9CAV

N9CAV Ham Member QRZ Page

Always hard to loose a valued family member , the memories and happiness they brought you will last forever. RIP

2. W7ROX

W7ROX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I am really sorry, Eric. That is devastating.

3. UT7UX

UT7UX Ham Member QRZ Page

4. KM1H

KM1H Ham Member QRZ Page

Im looking for a black male cat between the age of 1 to 10 or so to replace the one I lost 2 years ago at 18. Too young and their real personality doesnt show. A tiny amount of white such as on a paw is OK.

No luck locally.

Carl

5. M0TRJ

M0TRJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Here's Roxy my auto tuner

[​IMG]

She's a very naughty girl but I wouldn't be without her.

W4NNF, KC0KEK, W7ROX and 6 others like this.
  6. KC3SWL

KC3SWL XML Subscriber QRZ Page

[​IMG]
    KC3SWL/F Op name Cheeto...Meow WOW

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    W7ROX, UT7UX and N9CAV like this.
  7. N9CAV

Auto tuner is part of there job description around the shack, I have had some interesting moments turning on the radio to find out it is in transmit mode and other odd settings, due to there furry paws fascination with buttons and playing with the mike to lock it in transmit mode. Life with them is still better than without them. 73

W4NNF, W7ROX, UT7UX and 1 other person like this.
  8. UT7UX

UT7UX Ham Member QRZ Page

Did you say "better"? My English is not so good however it looks like the word "better" is not exactly appropriate. I'd say there is no life without them but a meaningless existence. :) 73!

W7ROX, G3ZPF and KA0USE like this.
  9. N9CAV

You got it I said BETTER. My life is BETTER with them than if I did not have them. I grew up on a farm with lots of cats they had a job to do and so did I, and it was BETTER to have them than not to have them. And if for some sad reason I no longer had cats, I would still miss them, and I would survive and not be in a MEANINGLESS EXISTENCE. PS there great comfort friends, help to keep the demons and ghost at bay. HOOAH 73

W7ROX and UT7UX like this.
  10. N6HCM

N6HCM Ham Member QRZ Page

have you tried petfinder? they're good for finding local critters.

none of my cats have looked alike: i've had a grey tabby, a maine coon, an all-white (not albino) longhair, and now an all-black longhair, a grey-and-white tuxie and a black-and-white tuxie ...

W7ROX likes this.