The Official "Show Us Your Ham Cat" Thread

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by W7ROX, Oct 3, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
  1. N6QIC

N6QIC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  2. W0AAT

W0AAT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Quit logging and pet me... I would move his paw next to the keyboard for a few minutes then pretty soon it was back on top... Tigger was a character! And an attack cat! I had a guy crash a party I was having. He was drunk and stoned on something and out of control so I asked him to leave. He punched me and next thing I knew Tigger was shredding his legs. Cost him 20+ stitches! When the EMT's left the cop asked what happened, took witness reports, then followed him to the hospital and arrested him for assault, laughing the entire time that he was attacked by a cat. Granted Tigger was over 2' long and 20+ pounds at the time.

[​IMG]

N9CAV, N1OOQ, W7JZE and 10 others like this.
  3. KA3CTQ

KA3CTQ Ham Member QRZ Page

upload_2017-10-13_14-13-55.png

Don't think about going on that radio. Go back in the kitchen and get us some food!

N9CAV, K2WH, W7JZE and 3 others like this.
  4. US7IGN

US7IGN Ham Member QRZ Page

5. W7ROX

W7ROX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I like Tigger!!! What an awesome cat!

VE6KXL likes this.
  6. W7ROX

W7ROX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Cute how they sit on the stairs with their rears up on the higher step. Are they ham dogs??

7. WZ7U

WZ7U Ham Member QRZ Page

Resized_20170520_112914.jpeg What do you mean you think that antenna is up high enough??

N9CAV, W7JZE, UT7UX and 6 others like this.
  8. W2TXB

W2TXB Ham Member QRZ Page

No "ham cat" here anymore... our remaining cat used to hang out in the radio room (aka, "Studio A") every so often, but now appears to have lost all interest in ham radio. As far as we can tell Miss Kitteh has become deaf in her old age. She appears content to just play on the Internet.

W7ROX likes this.
  9. WF7A

WF7A Subscriber QRZ Page

I thought this was appropriate with cats interrupting us while at our desks/operating stations:

cat-saturday-36-photos-234.jpg

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
    W7JZE and W7ROX like this.
  10. W0PV

W0PV Ham Member QRZ Page

Rudi on top of things today helping get QSO with ZD7BR. He really puts the Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr into RTTY ! ;) 73 de John - WØPV

[​IMG]

W7ROX and WZ7U like this.