The Official DX "ATNO" thread

Discussion in 'The DX Zone' started by W7UUU, Dec 9, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. KP4SX

KP4SX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

E-skip?

2. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Must have been - we just don't often get that sort of propagation way up here in the Pacific Northwest that works like that!!

The sun needs to have a healthy dose of sunspots to get propagation like that from here!

:)

Dave
    W7UUU

3. M0YRX

M0YRX Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes E 's , most likely via fast winds in the Jet stream . Wind shear and gravity wave theory is nothing new as regards Sporadic E but here in G land we are lucky enough to have the Propquest site and Jim Bacon's G3YLA "E Blog " which has proved an assett particulary on the longer stuff. VP8 & VU I consider my best 10m SSB contacts from last year , its out there on TEN SSB its just hard work LOL plus I need a big station at the other end ! 73

4. WF4W

WF4W Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

great! i been seeing EU coming in on 10m FT8 between 1800-2200 UTC last couple days.

I just got my QSL card from E6AF (Nieu Is) in the mail yesterday... add it to my short stack of paper cards for the card checker..

5. AC6BW

AC6BW XML Subscriber QRZ Page

E44WE on 20m FT8 from W6. The opening last night lasted only about 10 minutes, but they were strong while it was open. ATNO # 306!

W7UUU likes this.