ad: vanity

The New York Times How to Survive the Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by N4GKS, Sep 23, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: K3QNTad-1
ad: l-gcopper
ad: L-rfparts
  1. WA9SVD

WA9SVD Ham Member QRZ Page

I just compare to a half-wave dipole at the same height. Anything else is meaningless.

2. N4GKS

N4GKS Ham Member QRZ Page

3. WA9SVD

WA9SVD Ham Member QRZ Page

I guess the zombies won, in his case...

4. W2JKT

W2JKT Ham Member QRZ Page

We pitiful humans are nothing if not oppositional and defiant, that is true. We hear protest, we protest against it. We'll even argue with ourselves if given the opportunity.

There once was a Baptist minister who went on a cruise. There was a shipwreck and the minister ended up alone on a deserted island, the only survivor. After some time, a rescue party finally showed up to rescue him. When they arrived, they found the minister on the beach, and there were three teepees he had built. The rescuers were curious and asked him about the three structures. The minister pointed to one and said, "well that one is where I live," and while pointing to a second he said, "and that is where I go to church." The rescuers, perplexed, asked about the third teepee. The minister pointed at the third one and said, "well, that's where I used to go to church."

W4IOA likes this.
  5. KD4IYI

KD4IYI Ham Member QRZ Page

Hare trigger I say... Sprang forth at the slightest notion! Perhaps the hair of the hair hare trigger was obtained Frome the retreating row of rapidly reversing rabbits.. a receding hare live if you will... Bwahahaha...