The New Guy...

Discussion in 'Becoming an Amateur Radio Operator/Upgrading Privi' started by W1WDW, Dec 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. W1WDW

W1WDW Ham Member QRZ Page

KC0REY, to reference your second point, what caused me so much grief, was the fact that you continually referred to me as a "scofflaw" scoff·law (sk[​IMG]f[​IMG][​IMG], skôf[​IMG]-)n. One who habitually violates the law or fails to answer court summonses.

To assume that I habitually violate the law is just that, an assumption. You are mistaken. I may have violated the law as written, but that doesnt mean i make a habit out of it. Remember, I simply said I used my radio for non-amateur purposes, I never specified how many times. So please don's make assumptions about me, because you don't know me. That's what I considered the personal attack.

Now, with that out of the way... I'm done..

KJ6DXW, thank you for your support, I hope the hobby is good to you as it has been to me (for the most part). I think my battle with KC0REY is done, so let's leave the guy alone. I'm not gonna take anybody's side on the recent posts because I think it does us no good. I'd rather not make a circus out of this thread any more that already has and I'm sure the moderators who no doubt have been watching this with a keen eye will appreciate it too.. Let's ALL work together as fellow hams to make this hobby better for everyone with a call and even for those without. We ALL have things to learn, so why not help each other out in a way that benefits us all.

KC0REY,
    Yes, I agree we have definitely gotten off on the wrong foot. Let's move past this, thank you for your attempt at making good with me after all this, it says a lot about the real you. If I could, I'd shake your hand. While I still don't know if you are being genuine or sincere, I think time will tell.. :)

Let's close this thread, delete it or whatever, and move the hell on! After all, we're wasting valuable time fighting when we should be on the air enjoying out hobby. We're grown men and women, let's act it and not give a bad name to the hobby. :cool:

73 all around,
    KJ4QXZ

2. HELLCAT77

HELLCAT77 QRZ Member

Can please just say one thinh here....???

WHY ARE WE SO FAR OFF TOPIC!

Would the haters please pick another thread!

:confused:

3. K0RGR

K0RGR Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Yes, mods, can we close this one and the insulting one about 'know the bandplan'? This does not belong in the Elmer section in any case.

4. KA9MOT

KA9MOT Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm sincere.

5. KA9MOT

KA9MOT Ham Member QRZ Page

My apologies for crapping in your thread........I am not a hater though.

6. VK3FTIM

VK3FTIM Ham Member QRZ Page

STOP ARGUING THE BOTH OF YOU

YOU ARE MORE MATURE THEN THAT
    SHAME SHAME......

Thats Really setting the example for ham radio.... -.-

7. W1WDW

LOL! Love the avatar photo... Guilty as charged!

8. KF5CSW

KF5CSW Ham Member QRZ Page

A cookie sheet! What a great idea! :) I never thought of that :)

9. W1WDW

What happens when it's time to bake cookies?

10. KA4AAA

KA4AAA Ham Member QRZ Page

Get the amplifier out?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.