ad: elecraft

The KF5INZ "Easy Digi" digital mode interface for sound card modes

Discussion in 'Ham Made Gear' started by N5CEY, Aug 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. ALISTER91

ALISTER91 QRZ Member

No, we didn’t re-invent the wheel, we just made a convenient, single board, isolated, digital interface that works for almost all of the digital modes on HF and VHF/UHF. Works with DIGIPAN, FLDIGI, MTTY, MMSSTV and most all other sound card programs! Work PSK-31, PSK-63, RTTY, SSTV, NBEMS, plus many other modes on your HF or VHF/UHF rig. We build these daily in our home shop/shack.

2. N5CEY

N5CEY Ham Member QRZ Page

WOW! The U.S. POSTAL SERVICE went beserk last night when the new rates went in to effect!
    Especially on international shipping. Small flat rate box went from $16.95 to $23.95 - a $7.00 increase!
    2nd time in 12 months they have hammered the international buyers - did the same last year. Just don't blame the increased costs on us.
    It's a terrific burden they have placed on our international friends.
    If anyone in the UK or Australia, New Zeland, or other countries would like to market the Easy Digi units Please contact me as I would be willing to give some discount and shipping could be pro-rated against a quantity of units vs a single unit.
    As an example, the Easy Digi PC Board Kit, I can fit 24 of them into a small flat rate box if you would print the instructions from an emailed pdf.
    Same with the Easy Digi Assembled board. similar savings could be had on quantities of other versions.
    I can be reached at cliffordwareham1 at juno dot com

3. N5CEY

USB - RS-232 Adapter drivers
    We have had some problems with the drivers being accessible so have started shipping driver CD's with the units.
    If you have driver problems with your easy digi USB-RS-232 adapter, please email me with your operating system and I will send you out a driver cd at no charge.
    I do need to know what operating system you are using so I can send you the correct cd.
    cliffordwareham1 at juno dot com

4. N5CEY

We have had a number of folks ask for discount pricing and shipping for our PCBoard Kits.
    We are now offer pricing of $8.45 per kit ($0.50 saving per unit) when 10 or more are purchased, and Priority Mail shipping of $5.15 for 10 up to 20 units in a small flat rate box. Great for clubs, raffles, etc.

Contact cliffordwareham1 at juno dot com for details. DSCF0271.JPG new xfmr cropped.jpg

Attached Files:

5. N5CEY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.