The holidays, a young ham, KD7NWY & lukemia...

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by N4INU, Dec 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: QSOToday-1
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

I want to wish Ross KD7NWY the best wishes for future health and ragchewing. Its a shame it happened this time of the year. But the man upstairs has a really good plan. After all that is what CHRISTMAS is about , a new beginning. Dont give up Ross. Im from San Angelo Texas and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Since I work for the school system here in maintenance, I see all kinds of kids and yound men like yourself that have diffuculties and obstacles to overcome. Here in Texas , we have a plant or rather a pest called Mistletoe that grows in our mesquite trees, and whatever it can grab hold of. It can be a real blessing in disguise. Maybe I need to send you some mistletoe from here. Im starting my training as an emt-p here so dont give up quite yet. I wrote a short poem on your behalf and well wishes:

ROSS
    From texas are hearts are worth more than gold, the christmas story will always be told. Dont give up you "young man" you will be here as part of Gods plan.
    Iknow your going thru some tough stuff, but let us know when we can say enough. Your spirit will be always held high, so dont let us down and keep that spirit always up in the range of Hi

My heart goes to you, and my wishes too your family too. May my best wishings of good luck come to you, Thank GOD for Christmas and younfg men like you.

MERRY CHRISTMAS/HAPPY holidays from San Angelo Texas Craig!!!! goodnight and best wishes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.