ad: QSKLLC-1

The Extra Test

Discussion in 'Becoming an Amateur Radio Operator/Upgrading Privi' started by KA5ROW, Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
  1. N5YOZ

N5YOZ Guest

MORE DITTOS!!

2. KA5ROW

KA5ROW Ham Member QRZ Page

"WOW" I did not intend to start a fight. I just wanted to know how the test were generated. :D

3. NI7I

NI7I Guest

4. CULLENYATES

CULLENYATES QRZ Member

Above all else:

When a licensed op reaches the point in his life where the only useful function that he has for AR is to complain about his degrading bodily functions or ailments, that is when the license need to be revoked regardless of license class.

No wonder the youth have no interest in AR. Hell, makes me depressed too.

5. K7IWH

K7IWH Ham Member QRZ Page

Proposed Two Question Exam.

The questions you propose in your last paragraph are trick questions ! May I order the study manual from you ?

6. NI7I

NI7I Guest

What does this have to do with the toopic? You have some bodily functions you want to complain about?

7. NI7I

NI7I Guest

8. W9MBT

W9MBT Ham Member QRZ Page

Well, at least you did finally get your answer. I was wondering the same thing when preparing for the extra test in October and November and after a little googling, found the answer. I didn't ask here because I expected to see the thread go the way as yours. And this is the Elmer corner where you'd expect to get a straight answer to a good question from a helpful and understanding old timer.:rolleyes:

Good luck getting the extra! Some folks do better at the tech parts and some do better with the rules, regs and opperating practices....and some just go in, sit down and pass without preparation....I reckon.;)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2010
  9. K7IWH

K7IWH Ham Member QRZ Page

Great Deal !

I will take two! Thanks Partner ! ...OK Sparks get on the air now...7.186...I wanna hear yer sea story !

10. NI7I

NI7I Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.